'I stood outside when all was grey, couldn't see a thing
One by one the drops of rain soaked me to my skin,
Took away my pain, gave me back my grin'

Monday 27 September 2010

She

She dreamed of twisted butterflies and seeing still with hollow eyes and colour blind though she was still she wasn’t blind to see the kill at least until she felt the thrill and felt the chill of broken will upon her broken window sill her molten pill it made her ill

She dreamed of death and cheating life so much she took her blade her knife and took her mouth she opened wide and made her smile last all her life she smiled for pain and smiled for screams she smiled for terror haunting dreams she smiled because she couldn’t speak she smiled as blood fell down her cheek

She was the one she always knew the dirty things that she could do and long she dreamed she'd do to you the very things she'd seen you do and now has come her time to shine to play Picasso with your mind you only have yourself to blame and long will you recall her name



No comments:

Post a Comment