'I stood outside when all was grey, couldn't see a thing
One by one the drops of rain soaked me to my skin,
Took away my pain, gave me back my grin'

Monday 20 September 2010

Dark the Days

Look at where the wind is blowing

Look how dark the days are growing

Every day seems to be slowing

Look how fast the years are going

What is wrong with still not knowing

Every tear I cry is showing

Cannot dry when it is snowing

Ashes fall and dust is flowing

Like how when I fall below in

Closed within what I am owing

Not enough to start me throwing

All my toys like bricks with dough in

Come to life like pots to grow in

Plants to water, soon be showing

Reaping, duh duh dum dum, sowing

Shut the door before you go in

Nothing wrong with still not knowing

On that note I should be going

With the wind that still is blowing

Look how dark the day is growing

No comments:

Post a Comment