'I stood outside when all was grey, couldn't see a thing
One by one the drops of rain soaked me to my skin,
Took away my pain, gave me back my grin'

Saturday 1 November 2014

What a World

What a world, what a place
What a mess, this Human race
What a war, what a waste
What a terror, what a taste
What a way, what a which
What a when and what a bitch
What a win, what a loss
What a kill and what a cost

What a word, comes to that
What a tale and what a fact
What are we, what is that
Tea for two or tit for tat
Tat for tales already told
Sell the shit already sold
Don't come back if you're to blame
Change your face and hide your name

What a whoa, here we go
What a wave to show I know
What a chance, time to dance
Lost my legs like Frogs in France
Time to take another look
Head inside another book
What a world and what it took
I was there the day it shook

It was I who made it shake
Gave the world a stomach ache
Indigestion, learning lessons
Quick confessions, keep them guessing

No comments:

Post a Comment